AM patterns now on FCC web site's AM query

Thursday, June 16 2005

Dennis:

Thanks a lot for that source.

Three questions.

Did I miss similar info on FM stations on that site?

How can I overlay those patterns on a map and get a geographical sense
for the coverage?

What does mV/meter mean? I take it that is a measure of signal
density, but I don't understand it.

Thanks again.

AlanB
Arlington, VA