My Loop Antenna is complete...

Tuesday, June 21 2005

Ira,

I'm curiously watching this message for any replies
you may get that will help you out. I made a similar
antenna (a 4' box), and I am getting similar results
that you are getting. It seems to work a little
better when I use my Terk loop between it and my
radio. I made sure I followed directions correctly,
and hooked up the capacitor the right way. I was
expecting a huge difference with this, but so far I am
not impressed. Hopefully some good tips/hints will
come in!

Mark Stalcup
Chandler, AZ
Sony ICF-SW55, Terk AM1000 Loop