STLtoday article: Winner who got candy bar, not cash, sues from evharben@msn.com

Saturday, June 25 2005

This is reminiscent of the contest Hooters ran a few years ago, where
they (verbally) promised a "Toyota" to the server who sold the most
chicken wings or something. The woman who won received a small statue
of a familiar Star Wars character... a Toy Yoda. She sued, and if I
recall correctly, she eventually ended up with a new Toyota truck.
Hopefully the radio listener will be as fortunate in court. The judge
ought to line up the DJ and his bosses for a nice Three Stooges-style
chain-slap too... :)

73, Tim