More on Vertical

Sunday, June 26 2005

Patrick:

Here's an off-the-wall idea (if you can get at the point where all the
radials connect at the bottom of the vertical, which I can't remember if
it's possible with your setup).

Put an MW L/C tuner there in series between your new N/NE radials and
the ground point to see if you can tune those radials themselves --
since they are so short electrically .

AlanB

.