Finally!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 29 2005

I recently heard of a nefarious rumor that Modesto, CA now has a
population of 225-250 k. This isn't possible! Balderdash, I say!! Why I
recall when my hometown (that being Modesto) was a mere 30-50 k, and that
wasn't that long ago....perhaps a mere 50 or so years ago. 225k population
my toppled antenna!

That said, and since we're discussing California, sort of, here's
a realty tip: buy property in Nevada and Arizona. Soon, they'll have beach
front property without having to move, hi.

Mike in water-logged JAX, NC